ok so on the 20th aug i was ment to have a depo shot but didnt as want to have a baby with my partner, we have sex alot since without protection, i have been having slight spotting every now and then and i have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms, but just recently mayb a week i havnt really had anything, my boobs r no longer sore, i still have slight backache and stomach pains but im not sure it realted, i still have not had a period and still cant do a test for another week due to money.  but my question is this, is it possible im pregant and if so do symptoms just stop? or is my body doing somthing completely different??? please help someone......

Could be implantation bleeding....the exact same sortta thing is happening to me :( pls take 2 minutes to read my situation...

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(

see my spotting has been happening for about a month now, i feel bloated and have pains but nothing else its pretty much stopped but no period. im due a period in about a week so were see :-(. im the same as you i would really like to be pregnant but also telling myself im not so i dont imagine symptoms.