I started feeling symptoms of pregnancy so I had a blood pregnancy test done, came back negative. A few days later my period was late,, and when it came it was just Spotting for two days then stopped. What does this mean? Has this happened to anyone else?

Even though u took a pregnancy test, u may have been preggas but it may have been to early to register on the test. And spotting is a symptom of pregnancy. SO i would suggest that u take another pregnancy test in a few more days.

I've looked up on this a lot lately....It could be a sign of implantation bleeding. I've been going through the same thing pretty much :(

My name is Olivia, I'm 21 years old and this is what happened to me....The 26 of August 2012 (one week EXACT before my regular period) I had light pink/brownish spotting for 6 days, not even enough to fill a regular tampon all day and at night no spotting at all would show up on a thin panty liner. I'm usually extremely heavy for 4 to 5 days EVERY PERIOD. I have taken up to 5 hpt's all just before my period was suppose to be due. NEGATIVE!

Now it's been 23 days since the spotting has ended still NO PERIOD!!!! Around the time I was suppose to have my "actual" period I went to the hospital with severe headaches, cramping and lower back pains. So they took a blood test to rule out pregnancy and as such: the blood test came back negative, along with the discovery that my Thyriod Glands were off balance, which could have been causing all these symptoms.

Started taking my Thyroid medication for about three weeks now and still no period???? Headaches are gone and so on...still got some light cramping but nothing to alert and other than that no new symptoms have appeared, the doc said that my usual period should have arrived by now????....Also must keep in mind with my first child there was no symptoms or positives until two months pregnancy (I didn't even know I was pregnant until my bf told me I seemed to have gained weight lol).

I'm gonna have no choice but to continue the waiting game...i'm trying my hardest to tell myself i'm not pregnant, not to play tricks on my mind and body but it's hard because I want this baby so bad! Keep me posted on what's going on with you, please :) The only symptoms I have are no period (of course) increase vaginal discharge and cramping along with bloated belly all of a sudden :(

I've been brown spotting for 11 days now instead of period. Urine test at clinic was negative. I'm wondering if it's premenopausal. Otherwise it's a sign of pregnancy or a tear maybe on the cervix that's causing old blood to spot . Tbd

So did you find out what happened?