We decided not to have another child, so my wife is going to have abortion tomorrow. I’ve heard that post abortion symptoms can be difficult. I am worried about her. Can you tell me what some post abortion symptoms are?

The post abortion symptoms are prevalent among the woman of our society. Post abortion symptoms are numerous but maybe most important is post-traumatic stress disorder. I know that is your case , however, PTSD is a psychological disorder that affects individuals who have been involved in intense traumatic events such as torture, rape etc. Often PTSD includes nightmares, fatigue, irritability, nervousness, forgetfulness, or social withdraw. Also Sexual dysfunction is another post abortion symptom, not gaining pleasure during intercourse, experiencing

I have had an abortion, and I have not suffered any symptoms at all.

EACH WOMAN is unique, if your wife wants the abortion she is unlikely to have any problems at all.

Most women who have problems after an abortion are women who were pressured or coerced into the abortion in the first place.

You have made the right choice if it feels right at the time, I had an abortion 5 weeks ago, it is a quick procedure I decided to go privately as couldn't bear to wait three weeks, I personally found it all happened very quick and the time right afterwarda I found was helped by my partner being there. There was for me a bit of discomfort at the time and some cramping and i found it was good advice to take it easy for two weeks afterwards, As i am a self employed gardener it was hard to do this so had a bit of cramping and pain and feeling of fatigue, but put your feet up for a bit and make sure you talk about how your feeling. I felt a bit depressed the month afterwards and felt a bit confused but having a good cry if you need to and talking to someone about it really helps to get you back to normal. I hope it all goes o.k.x