I had a great dilemma whether too keep the baby. I decided not to. I can’t do it, I am only 20 years old and I don’t love the guy that made me pregnant. So, between abortion and pregnancy I have chosen abortion. I just need to know what I can expect after abortion. Do I need some therapy or anything else?

The physical side effects after an abortion vary, so it is important to talk with your GYN. I had same situation when I was your age and I also chose between abortion and pregnancy- abortion. I remember I was crying a lot after. I took some antibiotics to prevent infection. I had nausea for few days and little spotting. But I was ok after. It is still hard when I think of it, but I have no regrets.

Many women do well after abortion, many do not need therapy.

I work in aboriton clinics, and most of what I have seen is this... IF YOU ARE FORCED pressured or coerced into having an abortion when you really do not want to, then you would need therapy.

Doing something THAT YOU WANT to do will most likely end a in a postive note.

After it's over it will be like it never happened. You can't count on men. They run away. Since women make 80 percent what men do for the same job, don't feel guilty about abortion. They don't want the baby, so don't feel guilty about an abortion.