Hi, I am 16 years old guy and I noticed that I am losing pubic hair. Is that normal in puberty? What could be happening, I also have "sensation" when I touch my testicles, so I don’t know maybe is some hormone thing. I haven't told this to anyone, I am not sure if it serious. Any idea?

Oh, I am not a doctor but I know that it is quite opposite process during puberty, you should be having more pubic hair, not losing it. Something is wrong definitely! I don’t know about testicles, it could be normal, but it is certainly possible that there may be some small difference in the way that they feel to you. You should have your parents make an appointment for you to see your physician.

Hi, I am 16 years old guy and I noticed that I am losing pubic hair. Is that normal in puberty? What could be happening, I also have “sensation” when I touch my testicles, so I don’t know maybe is some hormone thing. I haven’t told this to anyone, I am not sure if it serious. Any idea?