What food is the richest in potassium? How can it be recognized when one takes larger doses of potassium by food, that it is recommended by rda? I mean, what are the symptoms of hyperkaliemia? I have heard that potassium is much better than sodium, and have started to use potassium salts instead of sodium chloride. Is it safe enough?

Potassium levels are regulated by kidneys, and excess doses are excreted by urine. So, it is natural regulation of potassium level, but this mechanism is not effective when potassium is injected directly into bloodstream. Foods rich in potassium are banana, baked potato, orange juice, dried beans, winter squash and avocado. Meat, mushrooms, peanuts and plums also belong to this group.
You can not have increased potassium level if your kidneys are healthy. And it is much healthier to use potassium salts that sodium, so I do the same.