I have a problem, which I noticed when I realized that food is a comfort to me. It replaced personal relationships, and curricular activities. It replaced everything in my life and I started to be obese too much. What worries me is that I am the only one in his family with a weight problem, so I guess I should not look as I do now. I have heard about Subway Diet, so I would like to hear more about it, could it help me go back to normal life?

Jared Fogle caused a sensation by losing 245 pounds by eating only Subway sandwiches. He needed a year to achieve this perfect result. This diet was Jared’s Subway Diet that worked to good to him. Here is Fogle's Subway recipe for successful weight loss such as he had. For lunch, you should eat six-inch turkey sub, no mayo, no oil and a bag of baked potato chips. For dinner, you might have a foot long veggie sub. Unlimited diet soda through the day is allowed for drinking. While you are on Subway Diet, try to avoid cheese, mayonnaise and oil are a no-no on the subs, and anywhere else. Subway Diet also says that breakfast is an essential part of the day and is necessary for more energy and higher productivity. It is said that Subway Diet would be healthier if augmented by a light morning meal of yogurt or fruit, and skimmed milk for Calcium.

Hi, I also know that Jared Fogle was a treated like a miracle when he lost 245 pounds by eating only Subway sandwiches for a year. In Subway diet breakfast is an essential part, since it is important to intake food to have more energy and higher productivity through out the day. If you want to make it more healthy add a little morning meal of yogurt, milk or fruit, to keep level of calcium on needed level and protect bones. For lunch you can take a six-inch turkey sub, no mayonnaise, no oil and a bag of baked potato chips. In whole diet you need not to eat cheese, mayonnaise and oil. You are allowed to drink soda through the day.