a year ago i had a cervical tumor removed, and even before that i had very irregular periods, the doctor put me on birth control to even them out. after a couple of months they came as usual , however lighter than they had been.
my last one was almost non existant. im 34 i didnt realize that premenopause could start this early. the only reason i say this is because i have developed allergies ive never had before, i also feel constantly hot when im sleeping or im cold.
i crave sweets alot more than i used to, periods are up and down, i get headaches and teeth aches all the time.
what im wondering is, could the procedure i had done, put a kickstart on menopause??

I know where you are coming from!!! I am 34 (35 in August) & I was just told by my doctor that I am in menopause....not pre-menopause, full blown menopause. I was shocked!!! For the last 3 years (since my tubal in 2006) I have thought I am losing my mind. Mood swings, hot flashes, poor memory, hot tempered, impatient....honestly though I was bi-polar!!!

I also have several folicular ovarian cysts, & 2 hemorrhagic cysts in my left ovary. My mother dies of ovarian/uterine cancer so I am going to an OBGYN this week for consult. I think you should consult your physician ASAP. Don't wait....maybe it will get better, but there is ALWAYS the chance it won't.

Don't wait!!!!! Sending prayers upward for you!!!

God bless!!!!

Wow I'm sorry to hear that you went through all of that and that you are so young to be going through menopause. I'm sure that the information was pretty surprising when you heard it but it's true that women can go through life changes like that early on and it's unfortunate but it's the hand you're dealt. It sounds like you are dealing very well with it. Do you have any tips to offer for maintaining a positive attitude through it all?