I am 36 and I think I am experiencing menopause symptoms. First is, I haven’t got my period anymore, I mean it is not regular, for example, I do not have it for 3 month and then al of a sudden I get it…and it pours, I mean it is really generous… I never had it like that before (now it usually comes on my pants). The next sign is this hot flashes. Like someone would pour me with hot water…all of a sudden it feels so hot and I start sweating…horrible.
I am also very nervous, I even feel crying lots of times.
And what is most awful, I feel so tired. After lunch I must always go to sleep...just half an hour, I say, but this always turns in 2 hours. If I do not go to sleep, then I go to bed at 8 o’clock?! And I sleep till 3 am!!! Then I am bugging my husband or steering at the dark!
Are these menopause symptoms? Is it possible to have them at so early stage, I mean I am only 36???!!!!
What can I do make these symptoms go easy on me???

Hey!
I think you are in menopause. I am too :-(, but I am 48. The second year and can’t wait to get over with this. I have very similar symptoms, except that I feel so much energy… For example I go ironing at 2 o’clock because I cannot sleep…my family says, I am driving them nuts!!! Well, this menopause is driving me nuts!!!
I think women usually get into menopause in their 40, 50 – ies, but my friend, for example got it when she was 34!!!! So, as you can see, every body is unique.
Hmmm… How to ease these symptoms? We are in period of drastic change of hormones in our body, that’s what my daughter says, so she suggested me I go to a doctor… She says it would be vise taking a hormone supplements… What do you think?

do you still enjoy sex, or masturbation..?