Hey guys, me and my girlfriend were fooling around. She was full naked, and i had my underwear on. We dry humped, and i was rubbing my penis, covered by my boxers, on her vagina. But i did have precum. Is there anyway that in my case, that she could be pregnant? We've never had sex, and are both virgins

you should prob take a test

uhhh is there any way, that pee could wash everything out? because she peed afterwrds

Dude... I had same. Thing making me go nuts... Relax.. nothing is gonna happen with.this... Thanks to all the posts on this forum. my tension level was bit down...
dude u r safe... Dnt worry

YOu must be relaxed.  Nothing will happen.  I had the same situation but nothing happened.  I only worry when I have a hard on and I am in public, since it may be easily seen since I really spurt out a lot of precum.  How could I control the amount of precum that I release.