Hi pls help me... Me n my gf were fooling around about 3 days back.. I was wearing my underwear and jeans.. She was naked.. I heard that precum may have sperms... She was touching my penis from over the jeans.. Also her vagina may have touched my jeans.. I was also fingering her in between.. Neither my nor her hand came in direct contact with my penis... I had precum in my underwear as i checked it later.. My question is can she get pregnant if the vagina touches my jeans?? Also she is a virgin.. Pls help.. This tension is affecting my studies..

hey dont worry its ok it wont affect any thing you are sure that there is no cum on your jeans where she touched the vagina so dont worry nothing will happen jeans is a thick cloth and also under that you have an underwear dont worry at all nothing will happen if that happens everycouple who kisses passionately will be parents by now

Thanks dear... Appreciate ur reply...

I need help with the same thing. On Balentines day me and my boyfriend had sex but before we did I was fully naked on top of him while he was wearing his boxers. I dropped back on him a little bit and his penis touched my vagina through his under wear and he said he had pre cum on it. My period is suppose to start in three days and I don't know what to do .