So yesterday me and my girlfriend were fooling around home alone while she was baking a cake for her friends birthday. I was in the kitchen with her on the computer. She came over while it was in the oven and we started to kiss. She sat in the chair next to me while we faced each other and I rubbed her oven her pants. Her shorts were slighty loose on her so she asked if I could take my penis out and stick it in her shorts while I rubbed her. After only several seconds I took it out because we were both worrying about precut and were not thinking. I asked her if my penis was near the entrance to her vagina and she said it was fairly close. Being the worrier I am I did a significant amount of research on the subject in attempt to calm my nerves. It didn't help much. There are many arguements about leftover sperm in precum. Though it's not high because precum is specifically based as a lubricant for intercourse. The last orgasm I had was about 9 o'clock the night before and this was maybe at 12 or 1. Since then I had urinated once or twice and had showered. I'm not sure if any precum got into her vagina. But what worries me the most is that later that day she began ovulating. I now realize how foolish what we did was and I'm trying to be as clear as possible with my question even though I'm scared to know what the outcome might be. So if someone could tell ms the possibility of pregnancy due to our circumstances. My girlfriend hasn't worried at all about it but it's been on my mind for these past 2 days. I can't have a baby. I'm so scared right now. I don't know if it's just paranoia or reasonable fear. I just really need to know.

Hi  the Golden Rule (Always use a CONDOM)

dude you will be fine

calm down yes precum has sperm bt if you dnt penetrate the vagina theirs no worry , sperm can only survive 3 days inside the vagina and you where too far away from it , its normal to explore but its better if you guys have a condom dnt worry you will be ok is just paranoia