i had an abortion almost 4 weeks ago and my boyfriend and i would always have sex without a condom and he would always cum in me (stupid i know). but my question is, how good is the pull-out method? weve had sex several times since my procedure and he always pulls out before hes about to cum. im not trying to get pregnant again, but i would just like to know

-how effective is the pull out method?
-when is a person most fertile after an abortion?

please dont leave nasty comments about my decision to go through with my abortion it was a very difficult decision for me as well as my boyfriend.

I would never leave a nasty comment regarding your procedure. I had 2 myself a long time ago.
Withdrawl is not a method of birth control and shouldn't be used as such.
After a procedure, a normal period should return within 4 to 6 weeks, until then, a women is capable of conceiving again, at any time.
Those that use the pull out method are basically taking a chance on not getting pregnant.
I think my question to you is, why are you not taking some kind of precaution as to avoid having to go thru this again?

I do understand your pain and i know it had to be a hugh cross for the both of you to bear, but just for the future, when you ask about abortion, expect to get a lot of negative feed back, that is just the nature of the beast.

i was on birth control up until 4 months before i got pregnant, it made me feel very sick so after 7 months of taking it i stopped. it was really stupid of me and my boyfriend to have unprotected sex and not expect anything to happen, i know. my procedure was on a friday, and on the sunday i started taking the pill again. after a week and a half i started to get intense migrains and got very sick after taking the pill each day so i stopped again. i have made an appointment with my doctor to see if there are any alternatives to the pill.

ive read alot of different thoughts about pre-cum getting you pregnant so im not really sure what is true. i was just wondering if pulling works or not.

Withdrawl is just a big game of chance. Tho i have known of people that use this all the time. You have to have a hugh amount of self control to be able to "pull out" just as he is about to ejaculate.
You ask if it works. I say sometimes, but i would not depend on this as my only form of protection, at all.