I had an abortion 6 months ago i have not stopped bleeding and my breasts are still swollen does this mean im pregnant again?My breasts were hard when i was pregnant now they are much softer nothing stops the blood ive had pills injections etc.Also now im constantly in the mood for sex and i have lots of energy.Please tell me how to know if im pregnant again?If my husband removes his penis from inside me before an orgasm will i get pregnant?

hey, i had an abortion and i bled for about 2 months and then i went to the gyn. she told me from the abortion, they did not get all of the tissue out of me, so i had to do it again. if you are not taking any kind of birth control and u are having unprotected sex and the male does pull out before he orgasms, there is still a chance you could get pregnant becuse of pre cum. just because you are bleeding doesnt mean you cant get prenant.