I had an abortion in October and its now Febuary and im pregnant. I'm afraid i'll have problems because my abortion resulted in a month of heavy bleeding. It wasnt an infection but it concerned me. I went to the hospital and they said it was because I didnt go for a follow up. Soon after the bleeding stopped and I had my normal period. Now i'm pregnant.. do u think ill be ok?

Yes, you should be okay if you wish to keep this pregnancy. You would also be okay to have an abortion.

MOST women will bleed for a month after an "abortion by pill", so that could be normal.

Surgical abortion causes less bleeding, and fewer problems in general, than abortion by pill.

I had an abortion March 23rd. Then my boyfriend and I had sex 3 days later, twice. We didn't use a condom and I'm still not back on birth control but he didn't cum in me - so my question is: could the pre cum have a higher chance of me getting pregnant since I just had an abortion and apparently woman are more fertile at that time ... ?? -- Or is it all just a myth about pre cum being able to get a woman pregnant just as easy as when the guy finish's inside of the woman? Someone PLEASE respond -- THANK YOU!

You did place yourself at a low risk for pregnancy, but you placed yourself at MASSIVE RISK OF INFECTION.

Women that have problems after an abortion like to 'blame' the baortion, but you should wait at least 1 week to have sex.

It's been 1 week since my abortion. Still not on birth control and my Boyfriend and I just had unprocted sex and this time he finished inside me .. do we have a pretty good chance of being pregnant now since I am supposely more fertile after having an abortion? Because we regret the abortion .. he never wanted it .. either did I .. but then I freaked out and wasn't thinking clearly about everything and just went through with the abortion. *biggest regret of my life* -- anyways, please reply to my question, anyone! ALSO -- if i do end up pregnant since pregnancy test's show that the womans still pregnant even after having an abortion for a while then how am i suppose to know? I guess just wait and see If i get a period 4-8 weeks after abortion, correct?
-Anxious!