a month ago i had an abortion, 2 weeks after i had protected sex. i bled for 2 weeks but then stopped, 3 days later i began to bleed again. i went for m check-up and the test came back a faint positive. is that normal??? could i be pregnant again???

Up to 4 weeks after an abortion you can have a positive pregnancy test... After an abortion spotting and bleeding which is on and off, and often times irregular, is very common. Chances are, especially since you used protection, that you are not pregnant and that it is just bleeding associated with your hormones balancing back out

just got this same problem we had sex 1 week after the abortion then took a break... shel was bleeding for about 3 weeks and now just got feeling comfortable enough to have sex again and now on the 3rd week is getting a positive pregnacy test how soon could she have gotten pregnant especially cuz she never stopped bleeding.... but she did just stop bleeding

also she never passed blood clots any bigger than a golf ball they said that there should be ones the size of lemons she was 6 weeks along we did the abortion with pills at home via planned parenthood

Heres the deal, surgical abortion is usually the better way to go because you know the aboriton is DONE...

Have you all gone back for a follow up visit????

AFTER A MEDICAL ABORTION by pill YOU MUST have a follow up! Please call ASAP to arrange her to be seen..

Pill abortion fails more than surgical.

That was me..

I was 13 weeks when I had a surgical abortion done 6weeks ago. And I have taken 5 pregancy test in which 2 came back negative and 3 came back postive. I had protected sex 3weeks after the procedure but I am now confused since there telling me there's presentation of an embryo. What does this mean?

At home pregnancy test can only tests the HCG hormones in your urine. Depending on how long you were pregnant those hormones could stay in your body for up to 6 months