Hi :) Just wanted to ask you guys a question about my sinusitis.

Almost two months ago, I was suffering from various symptoms. After a few weeks of on and off symptoms, I went to the doctor, and they told me I had a sinus infection, along with fluid in my ears. I'm allergic to dogs and have three. When I go in a closed room with my dogs (which I try to avoid), my nose gets very stuffy. The doctors said that that might've had something to do with my infection. They gave me a strong medication [I only had to use the strong medication for five days] and some Nasonex allergy nasal spray.
But weeks later, I was still suffering with some symptoms. Nothing really bad, just uncomfortable symptoms that only occurred at night. Afer a few nights of uncomfortable symptoms, I schedule yet another appointment with the doctor. I told them that I also had a '"loud" heartbeat...I could feel the heartbeat all over my body, along with throbbing in my ears and head. They diagnosed me with Sinusitis, and doubled my Nasonex dose, and prescribed Clarinex for me. I ended up getting generics for Clarinex; an allergy medicine called AllerClear. But just to make sure, I had a blood test. Everything was fine. I had my heart checked also, and everything was great there.
They told me that they needed to check me two weeks later, so I came back. By then I hadn't been feeling any more symptoms, except sometimes a heartbeat in my head or all over my whole body. I said I was feeling better, and they checked my ears; no more fluid in them, the doctor said. She also said that the fluid had been causing vertigo at night, because of some imbalance or something.
But last night, I started feeling the vertigo, along with a headache and heartbeat in my head and body; a usual feeling that I had BEFORE I started taking medication. I was used to the heartbeat in my head and body, but the other ones had gone away. So I was surprised that I had the symptoms. And lately I've had headaches, and my ears have been hurting a little bit. So now I'm wondering....is it really the sinusitis causing these symptoms? I thought the fluid in my ears was gone, and that was what was causing my symptoms, right?
So, I just wanted to ask you guys...do you personally think that I have sinusitis, or something else? What would you recommend for my condition?

I appreciate all of your answers! Thanks so much.

Doesn't anyone have any answers? If you do, please post here!

According to all those things that you have written, I think that you have a sinusitis. But unfortunately, I can't recommend something that is helpful for your conditions because even some doctors find it hard to tell what is the main cause of it. I had a problem with one other thing - how to relieve internal sinus swelling but it is still hard to tell. Maybe you should seek for some natural medications, something that you can make from natural ingredients in your home and that it can help you relieve your pain. Also, there are some other medicines that you can get just if your doctor prescribes you those medications.  

I've had very similar problems, mostly w/ vertigo and the heartbeat thing. The Dr here in Costa Rica put me on Nasonex, 2 weeks of Talerdin-D (like Zyrtec -D) followed by 6 weeks of Aerius 5 mg. He had diagnosed a chronic sinusitis, which resulted in blockage in my inner ear. After 3 weeks, felt better, but GI side effects driving me crazy, so I stopped the antihistamine 3 days ago and now the dizziness is back and funny feeling in my ear is back. Any and all thoughts welcome!!