So, I had my period on Jan 8th, then had unprotected sex on the 18th (twice). Both times he said he pulled out, but normally I thought there would be something on the bed if he had truly pulled out. I'm not sure if he lied, because I was very irresponsible that day and was under the influence and I don't usually make these horrible mistakes! I think I might have been ovulating that week, sometime around or before the 23rd. I'm scared because I read that sperm can live for up to 5 days, which means I could've got conceived on the 23rd! My period was due to start next week on the 7th and it is ALWAYS regular and on time. I have been having weird pains since the 23rd (the reason I looked up all the info) and actually got my period TODAY 4 DAYS EARLY! I have also heard that you can have up to 3 periods while pregnant! I don' know what's going on. I hope I'm just reading into all the signs, but I'm getting scared! Please let me know what you think and what I might be able to do. Can I take a home pregnancy test even though my period was due next week? I've never been through any of this so I'm sorry if any of this sounds dumb or immiture I just don't know what else to do.....

Thanks!

hi babe,

if it was me i would personally wait untill you have actually missed your period, but you can take those digital tests that can detect it four days early so maybe wait untill the day brfore your missed period. good luck let me know how it goes xx