Last month I was a little scattered with my birth control pills, so I doubled up some days and this month I missed a pill. I am due to get my period in 2 weeks, however for the past 2 weeks my breasts have been extremly tender and bigger and recently I've been feeling slight crampy. So, llast night I decided to take a digital test and it was positive, my husband and I decided to go out and get another. He bought a 2 pack EPT digital we waited a while and I took one, it came out negative. I woke up at 2:30am to go to the bathroom and decided to take the other one and it was negative as well.

I decided this morning to purchase the test I had originally taken and when I did it this morning it was negative too. I am completly confused right now and I'm not really sure what to feel or non the less what to do.

I would love to know if anyone has ever had a similar situation and what was their outcome?
I would also like to know if I should continue taking the pill or lay off it for a few days?
Let me know.

Thanks
B.G.

Well, first of all let me just say, the digital tests are terrible. My fiance and I are ttc and I had 2 positives on the first response tests, then two negative tests with the digital, however, i did go to the doctors and they said I had a negative test. But it could be too early. They didnt do any blood work though. I would wait until the day your period is due and then take a first response. The digital tests, I dont trust, anything could pop up on that screen, right or wrong. Ill be joining you on the long 2 week wait! And as for the pills, If you want this baby, I would suggest not taking them ,it could hurt the baby. Some women pruduce less hCg than others, the pregnancy hormone, and they would have to wait up to 8 weeks to get positive results. Some women produce more and could get a positive in 2 weeks. Good luck! =)

yes i had taken fact plus and that came out positive and the rest of the digital came out negative i read online that the digital tests are no good. Go to clinic Ill be joining you..