I have taken 6 home pregnancy tests along with a qualitative blood pregnancy test which all of these tests have been negative. Can I trust the results? My last home test and the blood test were taken when I would've been 12 weeks pregnant if I am pregnant. Also by 16 weeks should you be showing, even a small amount? Thanks!

Yes, it should be showing by now. Test can be positive as back as 4 weeks of pregnancy. If you've taken 6 home pregnancy test alone, you are definitely not pregnant. I would say two tests are enough to be sure. But you also took a blood pregnancy test which is way more accurate than HPT. By 16th week it should be showing for sure. Sorry if you were trying to conceive. If you are, i wish you all the best in your future tries.

Regards,

K

Thank you! I just read some woman don't test positive on pregnancy tests and it worried me!