Hi on the 8th of may I had 2 positive pregnancy tests and waited another day and did another 2 and they were postive. I am now 7 days late. I ent to the doctor on tuesday and got a blood test but it came back negitive. I have done another 2 pregnancy tests since then and they are a faint positive, what should i do i am so worried.

Well something is not ok. It can happen sometimes that there has been a mistake at the hospital. If you have 5 positive tests done at home, and non that has shown you negative one, then it's a possibility that they have made a mistake at hospital. My suggestion is that you go to a hospital again and try to take another pregnancy test. What about your symptoms? Do you feel pregnant? :-)

yeah, you should go to the hospital to check, and if it really says negative to blood test then you may have another problem..

I agree with the other posters on the thread. When you are this early on, sometimes false negatives and positives can hit. The longer you wait, the more sure you are that you're pregnant but of course it also means that you have less of an opportunity to act on the situation. Perhaps you should see your doctor after another week or so. I know that home tests are not as accurate as a blood test so I would trust that more, but I know that at this point it is also a little unsure. Please keep us posted on your results.