me and my fiance had been trying to concieve for almost 3 months. i suddenly had sore breast's, stomach slight cramping. i felt sick but never really threw up until i smelt food, and i had started spotting and it got heavy that night but only lasted a day & 1/2 but my friends and family we're like it's a VIRUS! blah, so i went and got a pregnancy test i took it while i was bleeding "negative" i waited 2 weeks after that and still felt the same just a little worse! i knew somthing was up, i went and got a first response "positive" i flipped out and took another called "ept" negative somthing was deff weird right?, i went to the clinic they took my blood guess what, i was 4 week's and 2 days pregnant. i'm now 10 week's and preparing for our first child! my ob doctor told me, every woman is different & no one can actually say this and that isnt true because anything is possible. and if you ever have any wonder's that u may be pregnant always go to the clinic or request a blood test, because alot of the test in store may not be so accurate! take me for an example ladys! it does happen!

congrats. i hope i can conceive soon. ive heard of girls having issues with diff preganancy test's. my friend samantha took 6 pregnancy tests and got all negatives so she got a clearblue and sure enough it came back positive. i think some of those pregnancy tests are phoney.