What are the chances of getting pregnant with one ovary and one tube? am left with one ovary and one tube both are on the same side right side.

Your chances are still very good, assuming that you are having regular cycles.

You might want to ask your doctor for advice, but as long as one ovary is producing viable eggs, you can still have a child.

You may want to time your intercourse carefully to either hit your most fertile period, or avoid it, depending on your birth control choice.

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

WOW, I was wondering the same. I only have the right ovary and tube. I've just started going to doctor to have my checkup. I was thinking that I would have to undergo fertility treatment (Just an assumption). I go back to the doctor in a week. So, I'll post my doctor's suggestions.

Thank you.
We'll look forward to you imput. :-)

hi i have my right tube and right ovary i never new this until i went and had my tubes clipped cause i have 3 children now i was very shocked when they told me keep ur chin up and dont give up