I had one of my ouvies removed I would like to have a baby but don't know if I can still have one. We have tried for the last 4 months and it's not working before if I wanted to have a baby Iwas. I just want to know if I still can have kids they also took my tube out so please let me know.

i think you should probley talk to your doctor about that, but i'm pretty sure you need your tube.

you can but its just not as easy. If you have your other tube and ovary you just need to luck out and get "fertilized" during a month you ovulate from that side. It CAN be done though...have him drink some caffinee and hour or so before, wear boxers, (not briefs) have sex as MUCH as possiable (lol) and if you can get a ovulation test kit (they have the digital ones) so you can determine when you are actually ovuating so you dont HAVE to have intercourse every day. Youll get burnt our quick i am sure. (I am assuming that your other ovary is still ok and working, you do still get a cycle at least sometimes, right?) GOODLUCK!!

I had one ovary removed when I was 16 years old. It had got infected due to a congenital defect in my uterus (bicornuate uterus). The connecting fallopian tube and a section of my uterus were also removed. I am now 40 and have two children, aged 11 and 13 years old. I was assured that the remaining ovary (always presuming it is in good 'health' and functioning normally), would work 'harder' to try to compensate. I fell pregnant within a few months of coming off the pill (but please note that I was not 'trying', merely leaving it to chance, and was happily surprised by how quickly I fell pregnant. The second time round, I was 'determined' to get pregnant, and it took a few agonising months when I started believing that I was never going to get pregnant again. I gave up, and concentrated on my first born & on life in general again. I fell pregnant the next month... having one good ovary is not going to prevent you from getting pregnant, but trying too hard might; distract yourself, get on with your life, work, enjoy yourself, and you might wake up one morning to find yourself expecting. Good Luck.

i had an ectopic pregnancy and one of my tubes have been removed can i still become pregnant

Do not be afraid...I had the same surgery in feb 2010 I had to go to the emergncy room ...they told me my ovary was twisted and had to go in through. My bellybutton to un twist it. When I woke up not only did I have a belly button incision but 2 holes on the sides from cameras and a big gash openi like a c- section. They told me it was so full of blood that it couldn't be saved!! I was crushed..my evry though was." Omg I'm never going to get to have babies(I was unable to get pregnant fR YEARS BEFORE THIS now its going o evr be impossible....in march I had my first period and then in april I had to go to the doc because I felt like the inside of me was tearing....they did and ultrasound and nothing looked wrong to them....in may I wasn feeling so good and I missed my period an thought to myself great no...I took a test just because and BAM I was pregnant!!!! So have hope...I searched about 1 ovary for the firstmo 2 months after surgery because I was so afraid and now look I have a baby boy waiting to be born within 30 days!!!!!!!!!! Have hope and stressing about it wont help u concieve!!!!

I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 18 years old and they had to remove my tube and ovary. I'm 30 years old now and have a 10 year old daughter and a 3 year old daughter. On top of that my husband has one testicle. I hope that I have given you hope cause anything is possible. You can totally have a baby:-)

Thanks I need to see that... This is my second marriage... I have a 20 year old, 19 year old and an 11 year old with my first husband...my 2nd husband has not children.. 8 months ago we lost our first....2 months ago my doctor told me I miscarried and found out 2 months later I had an ectopic pregnancy....emergency surgery at 12 weeks...I had to have my right tube and ovary removed... Still am very nervous went through a bad ordeal recovering...My husband and I desperately want to conceive I'm 41 closing in on 42... I'm 5 days late... Hoping and praying everything is ok and I'm positive..please pray for us...

I had a cyste on my ovary 5 years ago and it was so big and did so much damage they had to remove it...i figured I wouldnt be able to have kids but guess what I was wrong you actually only need one ovary to get pregnant it just takes a bit longer as your ovarys take turns produceing an egg each month so yes you can definatly still have babies I now have a beautiful 1 year old girl and me and my boyfriend want another but we arnt going to try were just going to let it happen when it happens so good luck and I hope things work out for you.

were you pregnant when your ovary was removed.

How did you get on? Any luck. I am 41 with one ovary and about to try IVF so would love to hear any good news stories! :)

yeah you can still have it just make sure the other still functions properly and you can get you period and then when it done make how many you want

Hi my name is Michaela I'm 18yrs old and I had my overy toke out because of a 20cm cyst that rapt round it 4 times and it kill it I was 17yrs old when that happend and I have been trying for a baby and have not got no where just wondering if I can get preg with one overy ?

you're 18, Michaelajane. QUIT TRYING TO HAVE A BABY!!! just enjoy being young! I was so happy I waited till I was 23 to have my son. one day you're gonna wake up and be 30 years old and wonder what happened to your life. I'm almost 31 and I can happily look back and say I had one hell of a time in my early 20's and then my son came along to calm me down when I needed it!! Seriously though, quit trying to grow up so fast!

I Was 17 WhenI Had A 10Lb Tumor Remove Off My Ovary As Well As My Ovary. I'm 21 Now And Have Never Missed A Period Till This Month. Literally, Never. I Took A Test, It Was Negative. Now I'm Nervous?????