What can I do to get pregnant with only one tube and one ovary?

With only one functioning ovary you should still be able to get pregnant just like any other woman can. You need to track your menstrual cycle to determine your likely fertile days. Your periods should arrive 14 days after ovulation, so have sex during the 14-19 days before your period is due.

I hope this helps as a start.

hey sheena, i have just one fallopian tube, and when i initially started trying to have a baby i was really encouraged by my doctors and i thought that i would be able to conceive naturally but that didn't end up to be the case. my condition wast as open and shut as all of us thought, and it ended up meaning that i couldn't get pregnant, even through i vf. i don't want you to get discouraged though, because it is possible to have a natural pregnancy with just one tube. i would just suggest that you have a thorough checkup.  would have really preferred to know what i know from the get go, rather than waiting so long to go for surrogacy. i would have chosen surrogacy much sooner if i had had myself checked out. so best of luck sheena!

It's possible to conceive in your case. Try for a while. Don't wait too long. If it doesn't work turn to different approach.