I have only one ovary and i am trying to get pregnant how do i know when my most fertile time is

You are aware that you may have harder time than usual when trying to get pregnant, but if you do give your best effort your chances are probably going to be much better. First, you need a full health check. If there is anything that needs to be treated it’s better to be done now than when you get pregnant or while you’re trying to. Your most fertile period of month is during ovulation which happens two weels after first day of your last period. Its best to have as much sex as you can at that time, but still, try not to create a sex schedule as this will create tension and stress.

well, the body uses a different ovary each month to produce the eggs, so how do i know what month is the right one to get pregnant?

Our bodies are very good in adjusting to all situations. When there are two ovaries, yes, one them produces egg each month, even then that is not a rule for all women. The most important thing when there is only one ovary is – do you have your period every month, more or less regularly? That would be good sign that you are in fact ovulating every month.

yes i do get my period every month so does that mean i ovulate every month?

I kind of was hoping to hear just that, this way you have bigger chances – and every month. That’s just the thing I was saying – one healthy ovary is producing eggs every month and compensates for the other one. So it does seem very likely that you are ovulating every month.