ok i know u can have ur period and still be pregnant so heres my question, i had my period about 6 days after i had sex and it was normal and everything but i took a test AFTER my period and it was negative. And it had also been about 2 weeks after i had sex ((which was unprotected but he never cum in me)) but anyways even if i was pregnant and still had mt period, the test would know for sure after my period right?? Cuz my stomach has had preblems here l8ly...i dont ever wanna eat and have diarrea sometimes...i think its cuz im worried. But its been 3weeks now and im getting better! But what do u think?? Would the test know FOR SURE after my period

Hi my name is Samantha I had sex with a boy in March and April of 2016,and then my period came on. In June I had my period and after that I had sex with my boyfriend June 22 when I was fertile and again on June 24 I was ovulating on that day. Now I'm 6 months pregnant, who is the father I need to know..