So me and my girl friend had sex and the condom broke only a little little hole at the very top, we stopped like right away after that. However we noticed some pre cum in the condom. We thought nothing of it and got a new condom and continued. However, a couple days later we actually thought about it and began to worry. I went to the bathroom before we did anything and she took plan b three days after. Also, we realized that we had sex on the 14th day of her period whichi supposevely the most fertile stage. So far it's the fifth after and she shows no signs of tenderness, bleeding, ect. We are pretty sure we have nothing to worry about but can't help over reacting at times. Can somebody give me their input. Thank you

Hi honey! as long as she took the pill within 72 hours you are fine! Your chances would have been slim with the OOPS because you wore a condom! And also you took every precaution you could! So you both can breathe easy OK? IF you ever worry I usually tell people to take HPT about 21 days after - if their period doesn't come before this - and this will be plenty of time for the test to show true results! But I am 99% sure she is NOT OK?! Good luck and health to you both!