I got a surgical abortion Jan. 11, I had unprotected sex on the 22nd of Jan. I haven't had my period since after I was done with the bleeding after the abortion (Jan. 18), what are the chances of me being pregnant right now. He did not ejaculate inside me, he pulled out before hand. Is it safe to take a pregnancy test now? BTW: No judgement is needed, I am very aware of my irresponsible actions, n the abuse to my body. Not to mention a innocent life I took.

Yes I believe it is time for you to take a test

i had an at home abortion wit the pills & i had sex may 9th wit an friend of mines but he didn't ejected inside of me plus i also came on a lil period bout a week ago... so me & the father of mi baby had sex on the 26th of may & the 4th of june 2016... he also didn't ejected in me but he said he felt like his pre-cum came out sum we had sex twice on both nights is it possible that i could be pregnant from pre-cum i don't hink so but mi mood swingz is cuming back please feel free to give me an answer no judgemeantal yes i very sorry for what i did

Love, I think you should take a pregnancy test to be sure and, if it's positive, don't abort as many women have come to regret it. There are still other places that can help you though. For instance, see your local crisis pregnancy center on what to do with the child. They'll let you know your options and help you to find a good one. Plus, they provide free rescources like diapers and bibs. Also, adoption would be a good option because then your child would be cared for by a loving family. Finally, be careful around pills like plan b. I read on the national cancer institute's website that they are carcinogenic (cancer causing substances.)

Dear, if you are still hurting, look up Rachel's Vinyard. They are a group that helps women who are post abortive to find healing