I'm pretty scared.  a few days ago I pooped and there was bright red blood along with it (very liquidy, not thick).  It was a decent amount of blood but it didn't hurt at all or anything, I didn't even notice until I looked down.  I kind of ignored it and it didn't happen the next time but it happened again (so 2/3).  It was the same bright red blood but again with no pain at all.  I have noticed my stools are bigger and rougher, my diet has changed considerably.  I have noticed that I poo less often lately mostly because the new place I'm living has a disgusting bathroom so I avoid it more often.  I suppose thats bad and could be the cause of the rougher stools.  

What should I do?

It's obvious that harder stools caused by the constipation have caused small blood vessels inside your rectum to burst while you were straining - that explains why the blood was bright red - it means that it came from injury that happened at that time. There are few things you will need to do in order to get your bowel movements in order because this way you are somewhat risking hemorrhoids or other injuries to your rectum. Buy some stool softener, add more fresh fruit and vegetables to your diet - if not that, add some fiber supplements to your diet and, finally, is there anything at all you can do about the state of the bathroom?

I'm just going to suck it up and get used to the bathroom I guess.  Also I realized I haven't been drinking much water so I'm going to fix all these things and hope the blood goes away.