yesterday I woke up and when I went to the toilet, I noticed a something bright red in my stool. at the beginning, I believed that this is nothing dangerous, maybe I was eating something bad so that is why this happened. but I have decided to observe it. again, it happened when I went to the toilet. still bright, but the bigger amount of it. I was sure that this is blood. I did some small researchers and the first thing that I found is that this can be colorectal cancer. I made an appointment with my doctor, but I want to hear what do you think about this...

Hi there. A blood in stool after drinking alcohol is usually not a reason to be worried. But, if this happens without drinking alcohol, it is a right time to check why this happens to you.  Anyway, one of the reasons for this can be hemorrhoid. Generally, hemorrhoids are swollen blood vessels in your rectum and trust me, they can be really, really painful, itchy, and can sometimes bleed.  I think that you don't have a reason to be scared that you have a cancer issue because right blood is usually not a sign of cancer. But generally, you should check it. 

Good day.

Test and analyses will show what exactly is going on with you. So, you should not wait to see your doctor. Actually, no one who notices a blood in the stool shouldn't do that. I agree, maybe you are dealing with hemorrhoids. Did you have this issue before? Do you have any pain while you are in the toilet? Because that is also very important?

Look, hemorrhoids can be scary because they bleed a lot. They don't have necessarily to bleed a lot, but they usually do. Check this just to be sure. Many diagnoses are an option. 

No, I don't think that this is that. I also do believe that you have hemorrhoid issues. Is it painful or not? Because hemorrhoids are manifested with painless rectal bleeding with a bowel movement, and that is a most common symptom of hemorrhoids.I have this issue and I am used to living with it. It is not pleasant, at all but what to do? I am trying to deal with it with some homemade medications and I see some progress, but this blood is not gone yet. You can do next - drink more water and eat more fibers. I am sure that this is going to help you. Good luck.

Celebrity

Good day.

Totally agree with that one, it is nothing serious. Those who suffer from hemorrhoids will notice bright red blood either in the toilet after a bowel movement, which is nothing unusual. Even your doctor can confirm this and if you are in pain you can use some medications to make it better.

But, I repeat, if you are scared, the test is something that you can always do. Sometimes, even the small amount of blood can help to determine what your problem is. I don't believe that you are dealing with colorectal cancer because you would be in pain and blood color would be different. 

Hi, why don't you try some remedies that you can make at your home, before using some medications that are prescribed by your doctor?
For example, you can increase fiber intake - eat more greens leafy vegetables, drink more kefir. Licorice root is also a very good thing, it is a little bit harder to find it, but if you try, you will find it. It can be helpful in treating gastritis as well. Eat more foods that can help you digest it, it will relief your stomach and you will feel much better.

The colorectal cancer symptoms are totally different from that what you wrote. Symptoms are a weakness, unrespectable weight loss, changes in your bowel habits, abdominal discomfort and cramps, but also, you need to know that many people with a type of cancer experience no symptoms in the early stages of the disease and that is why it is very important to see your doctor as soon as you notice blood, it doesn't matter is it light or not. When symptoms appear, they'll likely vary, but I strongly believe that this is not this type of issue in your case. Good luck and get well soon!