I don't know what it is I have been urinating dark yellow for the past week? Sometimes it burns and sometims it doesn't? Can anyone help me?

try drinking more water throughout the day..

Sometimes our urine is changing color during the strange color of foods that we are eating and these are getting out of our system through the urine. But also if we get involved in some new physical activity usually the first side effect we see is dark yellow.

This is happening because we don’t drink necessary amount of water during the day and during the exercising.

So first of all you need to start with increasing fluids into your organism, usually water is the best solution but if you are not the biggest fan, you can try with lemonade and some teas like green or red tea.

And while you are exercising be sure that you are listening your body and when you feel dehydration drink the water.