i got my first depo shot on april 14th,which was about a week before my period. They did a pregnancy test before giving me the shot and it showed negative. But since i hadnt had a missed period yet then it wouldnt have showed up. I didnt have a period and i have been having pregnancy symptoms and today i took a home pregnancy test and it showed postive. If i am pregnant what would the complications be?

If it showed a positive- you most likely are. call your doc ASAP. At any rate obviously it does happen, although not ideal - everything can turn out fine...thats why its best that you if you have had unprotected sex and might br pregnant you wait until you get your period- most docs don't give it to you for the first time unless you are on your cycle.
ANYWAYS....do a google search but I am pretty sure that the risks are pretty much pre-term labor--- (which is just a risk) take caare of yourself, eat right and stay away from harmful substances and most likely things will be just fine. I definately wouldn't worry yourself too much as stress is never good in pregnancy
Good luck and take care