I was dry humping with my boyfriend one day. after a while he was completely naked, though I had my legging and a underwear on. Later he started playing/(fingering) with my below area but not deep at all (tiny bit). Now I am scared that some sperms could have gone through my leggings and my underwear. Is it possible to get pregnant from that.

Did he have an orgasm? Did semen shoot from his penis? If there was no orgasm (he did not shoot semen out...Whitish fluid) then there is no chance you are pregnant. Even if he did, he would have needed to get it on his fingers and put his fingers inside you vagina for you have have any chance of pregnancy.

Health Guru

I was dry humping with my boyfriend one day. after a while he was completely naked, though I had my legging and a underwear on. Later he started playing/(fingering) with my below area but not deep at all (tiny bit). was that through your clothes he was fingering you or did he have his hand inside your underwear fingering you?

Now I am scared that some sperms could have gone through my leggings and my underwear. Is it possible to get pregnant from that.

Semen wouldn't get through your leggings or underwear even if you was wet as they will act as a barrier, the only way you could of get pregnant would be if he had semen on his finger and fingered you directly then the chances would be small.