My boyfriend ejaculated on his hand but wiped it off with tissues. It was dark and I could not see if it was all gone, but I believe it was becuse his hand was dry. 10 minutes later he fingered me. Could I be pregnant from this?

Hi honey! In NO way could you be pregnant! Sperm starts dying as soon as they reach the air! And they die by the THOUSANDS! For you to even have a .001% chance the sperm would have to be live, and he would have had to place his fingers right next to your cervix for them to try and get through the cervical lining!

Just a quick Biology lesson! Inside the vagina, along the wall there is a gel like coating of the wall of your vagina - from your own lubrication! Thus the penis having to fit inside it! Then the mother of all walls appears it is the cervix, with it's own acidic thick gel cover (to stop any WEAK sperm) So thus the penis needing to be ejaculated through the opening of the Cervix! then IF they make it through the cervix they have to swim through the VAST expanse of the uterus, swim up the fallopian tube and hope that there is an egg there and then try and penetrate through the outer shell of the egg! So IF I'm exhausted typing this, just think of a sperm, that you can't see (it's that small) making it from the opening of your vagina - all the while dying - and through the harshland of your sexual organs? Hope this helps you! And just remember not to push your luck with this OK! And IF you decide to go further ALWAYS use a condom and have him ejaculate into the condom after he has pulled out! Thus there wont be any "oops's" Good luck and health honey!

i am 18 years old and 2 months ago i had unprotected sex with my partner i have had my period for both months but it hasnt been as heavy as normal ones i have...After that i figured hmm im prolly pregnant. SO i took many store test and they said i was not pregnant. So we left it at that. Weeks later im walking in school and all of a sudden i have to throw up this white foam stuff. I then figured again i should take a test so i did and it said NO!!! for the past 2 month i have been always throwing up whit foam and clear liquid stuff..My lower back feels like its tighten up on me and my stomach has a bloating feeling to it in the inside and it hurts bad!!..i cant even sit to long with out being uncomfortable. Im hungry alot but its so hard to eat cause when i eat i feel worse so i dont really eat.. but i figured if im not eating i would be loosing wait instead of my stomach looking more full then normal..I discharge clear white stuff almost all day..I dont no whats wrong can ANYONE help?

the good thing is you are Not pregnant! As you would NOT have had 2 periods and tests saying negative!

So lets try and find out what's going on! 1.How is your hair and your energy level? 2. Where abouts is the pain, and do you hurt more after fatty meals or acidic meals? 3. is it ALWAYS white or is it also yellow? 4. How is the color of your skin?