me and my girlfriend had too much fun yesterday she gave me b***job and though most of it was swallowed by her but while doing that i think some of the sperm also might (i m not sure) 1or 2 drops fell on my fingers. After that we spend about 5-10 min loving each other and i touched her body and rubbed my hands with her clothes. I didnt clean it with water or soap or anything but i remember that they were hardly any wet or had anything on them. After that i started fingering her i touched her clitoris and inside the vagina with my finger. Will she become pregnant? My sperms were completely exposed to air for about 10 minutes..will they still survive.?? She had her period last month starting on Jan 28th and its a 28-29 days cycle for her. Dnt know when will she ovalute. Please tell me will can she become pregnant in such a situation??

no she can not become pregnant from hat you should be safe

Hey thanks for replying....may be i am questioning you but will you tell me how did analysed it came to it. Please.

As i am a full time counselor in a termination clinic i think i should know what i am talking about. But to answer your question: 1. Sperm that has been exposed to air in any way dies immediately 2. Fingers can not deliver living healthy sperm into the cervix 3 Only a penis with live healthy sperm that has been inside a woman's vagina can deliver healthy sperm that can swim up to the Fallopian tubes and can fertilize a egg. Hope that helps

Thank you so much.

I think i will just have to wait till she starts her cycle this month...which will be around 25-26 feb...and she goes through it normally and it will confirm that she is NOT pregnant.

I am addressing: Reproductive Choices ("RC"):

RC, so what you are saying is that if one had semen on his fingers, and he fingered his girl, even deeply then she cannot get pregnant? There is no concern at all?