Ok, so my girlfriend and i had unprotected sex. and yes, we are not going to do it any more. we agreed we have to stop. i did not cum at all. i went in and out about 4-5 times and we stopped. and it wasn't in all the way either. i did masturbate before that about 2-3 days before. I was just wondering if someone can please tell me the chances and how high you think the risks are. How many times i would have had to pee to get all the prior cum our of my urinary track. And if there was some there what are the chances of it actually making it all the way to her egg. 

This is the problem with what you guys did! 1st - of course - you had unprotected sex! And even though precum isn't usually known to cause pregnancy, we NEVER know if you have sperm or not! With the 2 - 3 days before - this is NOT going to be a culprit at all, as they start dying immeditely and I'm sure you peed and washed since! What IS a problem is IF you had sperm on your penis before entry! ALL that is needed is 1 sperm, and 1 egg! So it's not so much about you, it's about IF she had an egg! So 1st we need to find out when was her last period, when is her next period expected, and is she regular with her periods! So normally (not all the time) the woman would ovulate 14 days before the next period! Keeping in mind that she can ovulate at ANY time - due to being ill, pills, hormones, stress etc. So find out that first OK? IF you have any other questions feel free to ask! And also know that you NEVER EVER have unprotected sex, for not one second, not one push etc. Because MILLIONS of people out there get NASTY surprises every month!

yes i washed and peed several  times before, so how would there be any sperm?

and we found out thatwhen we did this it was about 4-5 days before she should ovulate!! D: is that bad?

I would say that it is unlikely! I will say with about 95% certainty that you are OK! The reason why it's not 100% is that sperm can live for several days, and when you become erect there CAN be sperm in the precum!  NO ONE will know if there is any sperm or not! But with the fact that IF there are sperm or a very minute amount, and then lasting for 5 days, I think you can breathe easy! Just promise yourself NOT to do this again OK? As you WILL get her pregnant!

ok so say i masterbated only a day before we had sex. because i dont remember EXACTLY. and i washed myself and peed at least 1-2 times. are the chances still about the same? and say it was WHILE she was fertile?

and yes were not having sex again its to risky. we just need to be able to say no. we just really need help to get through what we did .

Like I said honey! I pretty sure almost 100% sure you are totally fine! There is NO 100% certainty's so just relax, I would be VERY surprised if a small amount of sperm lived that long - without being ejaculated passed the cervix - and then waited for 5 or 6 days for the egg! So IF you have sex again, you wear a condom and ejaculate into the condom after you have pulled out! NO penile contact WHATSOVER with her vagina OK? So just relax and her tell her to relax and her period should come on soon - if she is tense it can actually stall her period!

thank you very much. finely someone who is going to tell me the truth that were probably almost for sure ok. i thin i did submit another post because when i went back here it didnt show up.. but i guess in actuality it did idk maybe it has to go through first sense im a guest?

ok well thanks a million.

one last thing.. you say wait 5-6 days for the egg.. but what if she IS fertile when we did this?

thank you so much! and we realy just arnt going ot have sex.. its to much to worry about.. and were not really that old either, its just unneeded stress

Just a quick biology lesson! A women has a cycle that lasts on average 28 days, a cycle is the 1st day of her period to the last day before her next period! So taking a cycle at 28 days this means she should - on average - ovulate at 14 days after (IF the cycle is longer, 29,30,31 days) then she would be fertile 14 days before the next period is due! So at that time the ovary releases the egg that goes through the fallopian tubes - eggs last about 12 hours before they die off! So at that time 1 or more sperm have had to make it up to the fallopian tube, to try and burrow through the outer lining of the ovum (egg), as soon as this happens, the conceived egg continues travelling down the fallopian tube and comes into the uterus and then burrows itself into the lining of the uterus - where it stays and grows!

NOW on the other end - sperm - the penis is designed to fit snuggly inside the vagina, the reason for this is, the vagina has it's own lubrication which is to stop any foreign objects (bacteria, sperm, dust, talc etc) from getting up to the mother ship - the Cervix! There IS a chance that sperm can make it through the vaginal substance - but these don't happen very often! So the closer to the cervix the better, and the more force the better - thus the penis ejaculating! The cervix is a harder thicker gel covered "door" and she isn't letting ANYTHING inferior through her door! So the healthiest sperm can only make it through! then once through - which starting out at about 1 million in the ejaculate would now be about 100 or more! So the sperm swim through the uterus and 1 or 2 will go up the tube - IF an egg is there! And then the sperm that made it will try and try to make it through the outer shell! And as soon as they do, the shell becomes virtually non penetratable - except for twins, triplets etc. Also female sperm are the strongest - thus cooks, welders, bakers, etc. having more girls then boys (as the heat kills off sperm) and as soon as sperm hit the air or are released they start dying off by the thousands! Thus the saying "1 in a million" (I don't know if that is about sperm, but pretty ironic!!! LOL) 

So just think about what sperm need to do, and to have a pregnancy takes perfect timing! BUT and this is the big one! Ovulation CAN happen at any time - usually from stress, illness, hormones, infection etc. So thus women getting pregnant right before their periods!

So infront of this screen, say after me "I will NEVER EVER EVER have sex unprotected, I WILL use a condom EVERYTIME, I will not "try it", and I WILL ejaculate into the condom when I pull out! I do not want to get anyone pregnant, I don't want a disease - that might be incurable, I want to be mature about the act of sex" Say it loud so your parents can hear!!!! ;-)

So hopefully this answers your questions, and I am sure she will have her period soon! As I said DON'T stress or you might hold it up!

ok yes yes! i will say that :]

i learn more every time thank you so much.

so from what your saying if she is ovulating. then were basically screwed? D: or is it still extreamely hard for the sperm what little WOULD be there, to get to the egg even IF she is ovulating at the same time we did this?

thank you thank you thank you so much!!!!!

I think that even if the egg was there waiting, i doubt precum sperm IF there was any, would have a REALLY hard time! Relax

you have no idea how much of a help you have been. we just have to wait about 2 weeks or so now for her to get her period then we no for sure..
like i said, you have no idea how much of  a help you were to us. thank you SO much. and just to reiterate, we are done having sex :] for now that is.
its just not worth the chance..

thank you thank you thank you SOOOOO MUCH

You are welcome honey! I know I frightened you, but I just wanted you both to REALLY realize what the risks are! And thankyou for you letting me know this, as I was just attacked on another page!!!! :-{ So take care - I know it will be fine! and if either of you have anymore quesitons feel free to ask away OK?

yep! im still so worried though... D:

Bambi thank you for being so help full, I'm in the same boat as the guy above, but with a little difference. My gf's started her period on the 7th and we did it on the 12th (5 days into the cycle), her period ended on the 14th. I pulled out and masturbated to make sure that I didnt "shoot". Sex was again, unprotected, and the same question applies, how likely is she to get pregnant?

Next time you two just have oral sex and then you don't have to worry about all that stuff.