ok so a couple days ago, me and this guy made out. we both were clothed, but he took his penis out and I gave him a hand job. as we made out, he rubbed his hand on my clit (over my clothes, I was wearing underwear and shorts) and I think he came a little on my because I had white stuff on my black shirt afterwards. is it possible that he had semen on his hands when he was rubbing me, and it traveled down by itself to my vagina and through my clothes? I just need some reassurance that I'm not pregnant! I have no symptoms or signs, but I'm sure people don't have any and are still pregnant. I'm so worried!??!! btw, I've been looking all over the Internet and the reason why I'm asking is because a lot of people say that if sperm goes down and in the vagina, even without the penis going inside, it can cause pregnancy..I'm scared..

Health Guru
Hi what you have read on the internet is right yes if the guy was to cum say at the top of your vulva you probably could become pregnant but only if you never had clothes on your vagina was satisfactory yet and lubricated for the sperm to swim up and if the timing was right around your most fertile time.
Where as you had clothes on and he was rubbing you through your shorts so to answer your question it would be very very unlikely your pregnant as your 2 layers of clothes acted as a barrier against it reaching your vagina. :-)

Hi a1a,

You cant get pregnant this way because semen has to be on your underwear and there has to be a fair bit go get through and travel up your vagina. You wouldn't get any symptoms this soon in any pregnancy because it takes over a week to actually become pregnant from unprotected sex and sexual contact. You wont become pregnant!