My gf and I were having an intimate time together on 7th feb.We were kissing.I had my boxers on and she had her panties on.I sucked on her breasts.I clearly remember that I did not ejaculate and I did not touch my penis also..so my precum cannot get in my hands.I fingered her from above her panties.she didnot touch my penis also.there is no chance of contact of my pre ejaculative with her vagina directly.Normally her menstrual cycle starts from 15th of the month.but till now it has not started.So is there any chance of pregnancy?please help because we both are freaking out..

There is no chance of pregnancy from what you have said. In order to get pregnant sperm has to enter the vagina (they can only swim!) at a fertile time. There does not appear to be any way, from what you have said, for her vagina to receive sperm.

I hope this helps. If you need more help, just ask.

Thank you shepherd999..but her menstrual cycle normally starts on 15th or 16th every month.but it has not started yet.she is freaking out and so am I.Don't know what to do.

If her period were due to start 15/16th, then she is not likely to have been fertile 7th. If she were fertile 7th (perhaps the day she ovulated) she would not expect her period until 21st. So it may be just a delayed (or missed) period. I would leave it a couple of days at least. There was no fluid on your or her hands, and you (and she) did not touch her vulva directly, so I see no way she could get pregnant. Is this the only sexual contact you have had?

yes this is the first and only time I had sexual contact.there is no chance of getting pregnant right??

Sorry for the long delay in replying. I overlooked your message.

From what you say, there seems to be no chance of pregnancy. Has she had her period yet?