I had sex or the first time. After everything ended, and when i felt that i needed to ejaculate, i took my penis out of the girls vagina and masturbated myself outside of the vagina. Some of the cum however hit the vagina when i ejaculated. Does this makes her pregnant?
Cause as i know, sperms die when they're outside right?

OK! PLEASE tell me that you wore a condom? Also sperm STARTS dying off in the air, it takes about an hour for it to be totally dead! As long as there was ZERO chance of any ejaculate being inside her vagina or even in the opening you are fine! IF you weren't protected she could still be pregnant!

i didnt actually. but it was outside of the vagina.
i mean, not all the cum but a bit cause when i saw it hitting the vagina, i rubbed it away and camed somewhere else..

Did you wear a condom when you had sex? A vagina is the cylinder her pubic area is around that, IF the cum went inside the actual vagina there is still a chance but VERY small! BUT it's still there!

ah okay. thank you for your opinion bambi :-).

smallboy -

1. How old are you dude?

2. I'm with bambi...did you wear a condom?

im twenty years old dude.
btw, im much more relaxed now as a doctor told me that even if the sperm got inside, it wouldnt have that much strength to swim as it almost died due to its contact with atmosphere.

Did you wear a condom during sex?!!!!

nope, why ehh?

BECAUSE you can get a girl pregnant at ANYTIME even without ejaculation! There is sometimes sperm in precum so because you had unprotected sex your partner can STILL be pregnant! So even though there is more of a chance that the girl is probably not pregnant - from the precum - BUT there is still a chance! 1 drop of ejaculate can contain 10,000 sperm! So all it takes is 1 of those guys or girls to get to the egg! And also it depends on when she is ovulating - which you wont know! So I hope she's not! BUT if you continue to have unprotected sex and she is NOT pregnant now I will GUARANTEE you that she will be eventually! OR you could actually get an STI! With the present trend of unprotected sex, it is estimated that in 10 years 1/2 the population of the USA WILL have Genital Herpes!!! Which there is no cure for!! So keep that in mind OK?!

yeah bambi. thanks for the information. i really appreciate it.
i know and ive heard of pre cum making people pregnant.
i just want to know if the cum that was on the vagina, the sperms, it would not have enough strength to go that deep to the egg right usually?
unless im really unlucky.

I will tell you what I have told my 17 year old! "I can guarantee you with teenage luck that than 1 time, with your luck anyways, will result in twins!!!" So I RAM that into both of my boys heads that ALL it takes is one strong sperm! And also female sperm are the stronges and can actually survive longer and swim farther! IF the sperm is right at the opening of the vagina = it is VERY hard to get to the promised land! Like 99.999% impossible! BUT it depends on how much and ovulation etc etc etc! As the statement goes "1 in a million chance!" because there are 1 million sperm in each ejaculate!

one quick question... it may sound stupid but if you've never had unprotected sex ( used a condom every time) could you be pregnant?

It's very unlikely - but there is always a possibility. Condoms are up to 98% effective...which means that 2% of the time something doesn't work as planned. That being said - condoms are still the MOST effective "at the moment" birth control. A best practice is to always use a condom with a second form of birth control - like a spermacide lubrication or gel, or even the birth control pill. Keep in mind that a condom also protects you from STDs...

Hi Jayne! Just letting you know that what taz said is correct! BUT spermicidal condoms only increase the effectiveness of condoms by less than 1% the reason is that the vagina and the cervix have a stronger - "spermicidal" gel of their own! Also if the boy ejaculates in the condom outside the body then there will be zero chance! Virtually ALL STI's are covered EXCEPT for Genital Warts and Herpes from Oral sex! So the best thing is to be totally checked out for STI's, ALWAYS wear a condom and ejaculate in the condom outside the body!