Ive had sex with my boyfriend twice this month. I've had sex with him last weekend as well, and we used a condom as always. But he never ejaculates inside me, he pulls out before ejaculation (to be safer) and I'm quiet sure the condom didn't break for precum to enter my vigina because when he pulls out and cums, it doesnt leak from the condom. But last weekend after he ejaculated and wiped himself off with tissue, we rubbed. And he had put only the head of his penis in my vigina for a few seconds and then out. Now after two days I've got UTI and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with me being pregnant ? I'm really worried because I'm too young to get pregnant. I really need your help

Hi Rose,

UTI's are common in women after having sex.  It is not a symptom of pregnancy.

But, if he ejaculated and then inserts his penis into your vagina, even only half way, there is a chance of pregnancy.  While he may wipe the outside of his penis off he can not clean the urethra.  Just inserting his penis would then squeeze any semen, not precum but semen with sperm, into your vagina.  You are taking a risk by letting him do that.

Use birth control ALL the time.

Hope it helps.

But it was for a quick second. Is it still a big risk?

It is a risk and it doesn't matter how long. As soon as he puts it in it squeezes the semen out and into your vagina.

What date did you have sex? When do you expect your period?

We had sex On the 15th October.
I'm suspose to get my periods by the end of this month, 27th or so.
I'm going to the doctor today for the UTI, And I'm scared if they find out I'm pregnant. If I'm not, that's a relief. But if I am, I'm in big trouble.

3 days is too early to tell if you are pregnant or not. It is not immediate. Fertilization could just be taking place.

You had sex on/about day 16 of your cycle. Most women will ovulate between days 11-16 of their cycle so their is a possibility of pregnancy.

It only takes ONE sperm.

It's not likely but there is a chance of pregnancy with ANY sexual contact.