Okay so my boyfriend David and I had oral sex and I had gotten his cum on my fingers. He asked me if he could taste my cum and forgetting to wipe off my fingers, I stuck them in my vag. I thought, Oh no. Did I get pregnant from doing that? PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP!!! I'M SCARED! I'M ONLY SIXTEEN FOR GOD'S SAKE TT_TT

Hi Gates,

There's a chance, if the semen hadn't dried.

You aren't guaranteed to get pregnant.  Even when everything is perfect the odds are about 1 in 5. 

Hope it helps.

I have a kind of similar question, sorry to try and steal the focus on the above but it is necessary to ask and here seems a good place to pose the question. Ok, I would just like to point out that I am not interested in morals etc... 

Right, I am an 18 year old male and this has been troubling me for a while now. On Saturday I went to the casino with some of my mates and my girlfriend. After some drinking, gambling etc we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel. Anyway, my girlfriend was not back yet and she had the keys so I shared a room with my best friend and I ended up sharing a bed and to spare the details we had sex. Without washing or anything I left early in the morning feeling rather dirty and banged on my GF's door and got let in. She was drunk and clearly turned on so in an attempt to re-affirm my sexuality we ended up having sex, which didn't worry me at the time but thinking back I realise that both times was unprotected. Here is the worst part, my girlfriend is actually my best mates older sister and I am actually bricking myself because I was all over her and I still had his come on me. This was a couple of hours later but if anything could of happened I should probably tell her because if she was to become pregnant and their was even a slight possibility that the father was her brother, well you know.... 

If it is completely necessary I will go into more depth but at the minute it seems completely irrelevant. 

Hi guest,

Her brother's semen would have dried up during that time. Once it dries, sperm dies, so don't worry about his sperm getting her pregnant.

Is she on birth control?

If you did not urinate after you last ejaculated with your friend and there was any precum, then there is a chance of pregnancy. Any semen in your urethra may contain sperm.

Hope it helps.

If you have sex one day before your ovulation date with your bf, he ejaculates outside of you, and has wet semen all over his fingers and then sticks them in your vagina can you get pregnant?? After ejaculating outside and fingering me, he cleaned his uncircumcised penis with some toilet paper and continued to penetrate me (there can still be some sperm left). On the day of my ovulation date, i actually ovulated. Two days after my ovulation date i had some really bad cramps that comes and go and usually wake me up while i'm asleep. In school, I have been having cramps, and getting hungry more often. Usually I go to bed at 12 am or 1am but lately, I have been feeling tired by 9pm. :( My boobs are always tender and soft (they are NEVER tender not even when im on my period-i got me some hard nipples yes =D) I am not under any stress. I never drink that much liquids through out the day and i usually pee do not pee any more than 3 times a day but suddenly, i have been having to urinate every 30 minutes or so. I do know people who had pregnancy symptoms early so its not impossible. I dont have any STDs, STIs, or urinary tract infections. I know that stress can delay period bla bla bla. And for anyone who wants to tell me that sperm dies in the air, you guys are WRONG because how do ppl be getting pregnant from sperm doners? Dont you think that the sperm comes in contact with the air as they are trying to donate and freeze sperm??? -___- Anyways, I know that i may be pregnant but that its way too early to know (i have 1 week left). I am just asking this question to prove to my boyfriend who is such a hill billy and immature person for being 23 years that he thinks that the ONLY way one can get pregnant is if he comes inside and that during my ovulation date is when I am least fertile. He literally went crazy asking all his guy friends trying to see if its true that fingering me with semen on his fingers can get me pregnant or not. Also, he doesnt wanna believe the stuff about pre ejaculation before withdrawling his penis to ejaculate. Yes, i know that he doesnt know ANYTHING about menstruation and pre c*m.. So until I am able to take a pregnancy test, what do you guys think??

Could the semen still be alive if it's combined with saliva?

Did you get pregnant???
Please reply i have the same situa right now
Please reply ASAP

Did you get pregnant?