Me and my boyfriend has sex two days before my period. We used the condom for about the first 30 minutes, then he ejaculated so he took it off and didn't wipe off or anything, and we continued having sex. This was about 3 weeks ago. I have had my period since then, but it has been on and off. Here lately, it has been a dark brown color. I feel like I have been putting on weight. I have also had headaches at about the same time every day. My throat has been sore every now and then, but it is allergy season. So I'm not sure about that. But could I be pregnant?

Hi! ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant! It doesn't matter if it was for a second, the day before you period, during your peirod etc etc, ALL your body needs is 1 sperm and 1 egg! and you can ovulate at ANYrime - due to stress, hormones, illness, pills etc. So With your wonky peirod you COULD be pregant! Since it has been 3 weeks this is enough time to take a pregnancy test so take one and lets see what it says OK? Good luck and health honey