I am a 26 yr old female who normally has VERY regular periods. The first day of my last period was Apr 22, this month so far I am 12 days late! I don't have any breast tenderness or morning sickness or anything like that. But all last week I was VERY tired and slept a lot...even after I woke up from 9-10 hours of sleep I was still tired. I've also had one episode of a food aversion. Is it too soon for those? Sunday my fiance had cooked out and about two hours after dinner he reheated himself another burger. As soon as he sat down on the sofa beside me and I caught a wiff of it I almost gagged/vomited. It was the same thing I had just eaten a couple of hours before (and it was delicious!) but at that particular moment the smell/thought of it made me almost lose it. I took a pregnancy test that day (I was officially 7 days late) and got negative results. I took another test at 10 days late. Negative. I've read that it takes longer for the HCG to be detected in some women, should I just keep waiting and retest with an HPT? Should I go to the Dr. for a test? Oh, and last night, my lower abdomen, just above the hairline (uterus location?) was hurting. It wasn't really a "pain" per say, more like pressure, but enough to be uncomfortable. Does it sound like I am pregnant?

im going through the same, i am 12 days late and i dont know whether i am pregnant or not.

I am going through the exact same thing, i took a test when i was 4 days late and got a neg. result, so i haven't tested again because we are trying, and i always seem to get neg. results. any ideas??

i am in the exact same situation, i am 12 days late for my period, but i am exhausted, super bloated, emotional, and i occasionally get nauseous. i had some light cramping/poking/stretching sensations starting at my belly button and below but no bleeding or spotting, my boobs don't hurt or anything like before normal periods.