So here is goes. I have an irregular cycle anywhere from 29-45 days, average of 34. My husband and I have been having unprotected sex for 8yrs and have not conceived. While we aren't trying, we would be extremely happy to be pregnant. My last period was on March 18th. On April 12, I started spotting and thought my period was just realllllly early! Earliest I've ever started was 3 days. On the following morning I woke up to more blood and just stuck a tampon in. An he later there was nothing. Then very light spotting from then until April 19. My period was due on April 21st. I had cramps on the 20th, no period and cramps are gone. The pre opus month I started my period a week late, I figured my period is just making up for being late. But other then the missed period and spotting I have no other symptoms. I am prone to headaches so that doesn't signal anything to me. Only other thing is a feeling like my lower pelvic area is "full." Any ideas? My husband wants to wait to take a test until next month, he think I will get my period next month.

I forgot to say my period is light the 1st day, very heavy day 2-3, light day 4, and then spotting then last 3 days. That never changes.