My last period was in July 16 , I had sexual intercourse with my husband on July 30 thru August 2 the next week after that I spotted for only two days I've been taking ept test and it's negative , I'm going crazy !!! I'm nausea from time to time and light cramp on my left side and on my lower back left side too today is the 31 st of August what should I do?

Hi, well there is a chance that you might be pregnant. If you took a test and it was negative than I think you should get another one, maybe from a different manufacturer. Also, while taking it make sure you do it first thing in the morning when you wake up because at that time your urine has the biggest concentration so you will get the most accurate results then. Before you take a test make sure that it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected sex.

Other than that if you still feel unsure about your symptoms or pregnancy  I suggest you go and do a blood test  for pregnancy. That is the most accurate way of knowing whether you are pregnant or not. Hope this helps

Thankyou so much!!!