I was scheduled to get my shot in July but I missed it and had to reschedule it so I went 4 whole weeks without a shot r cycle during that 4 weeks I had unprotected sex I took 3 home pregnancy test and all was negative I came on my cycle the end of August I been on my cycle for 2 weeks now I'm also having pregnancy symptoms my breast are sore and tender I feel sick mostly at night and my one year is being very clinging and I go to doctor Sept. 5 but I'm still bleeding could I b pregnant now

I don’t think you are pregnant. Those symptoms you are having are probably because you missed your shot. Many people experience side effects or pregnancy symptoms when they come off depo. So don’t be worried about it, most likely it’s this and not pregnancy. Home pregnancy tests are just another proof. One can be wrong but 3 cannot. You can always take another HPT. Have in mind that this test needs to be take in the morning when you wake up because only then you urine is most concentrated and it will give you the most accurate results. Also, make sure that it has been at least 10 days since your last unprotected sex. From my point of view, you are not pregnant, you are just having normal side effects. Hope this helps and good luck on your exam.