Okay. I am a fifteen year old virgin. However, my longtime bf & I have done some sexual things. He's grinded against me while he was naked, but I've always worn panties or a bathing suit. He claims he's never had precum on his penis when he did so. If he did, the counts are VERY VERY low...right? And cannot travel through clothing? He claims I was naked one day when he just barely rubbed his SHAFT - not where the sperms comes from - against me. That wouldnt do anything, right?

I was supposed to get my period August 4th. It's always pretty late or irregular, but I never miss it. It is now 11 days later, and I don't have it. I've gotten cramps and mood swings, the usual symptoms, but it is a no show. Let me say that I have been EXTREMELY stressed due to a major issue with a friend, and some things with my family. I doubt that I'm pregnant...so is stress a reason why I miss it? What are other factors? Could I possibly be pregnant?

PLEASE HELP ME. :-(

Hi honey! Someone called me "The Queen Of Pregnancy" once, so as the "Queen" repeat after me?! I am NOT pregnant, There is NO
way I could even be remotely pregnant! Also IF and WHEN I ever decide to have sex, my partner will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom, pull out and ejaculate into that condom - this will make birth control almost 100% fool proof!

With your period all over the place - plus in the back of your mind you might be pregnant, you are putting more stress on your system and more stress leads to delayed periods - which leads to more stress and so on! So just relax, have a warm bath or go for a long walk/run, then it should come on soon! Good luck honey! IF you need to ask anything else ask away OK? I would rather have people ask ANY question and get a correct answer than worry for no reason! 

Thank you so much. I'll do that. And I'll be sure to come to you if I need anything :)