can i have pregnancy without sex? i had fingering & mayb a drop of cum was on his finger and noe m worried m 18 years old plx guide me.. if m pregnent thn wht to do.. tell me how to check pregnancy at home can not visit doct..

Riya,

If semen gets into your vagina, whether through intercourse or fingering, then there is a possibility that you could get pregnant. In a drop of semen there can be 1000's of sperm. It only takes one.

OK, first of all wait for your period. If you have your period as normal then you are fine. If it is late, by more than about 10 days, you may be able to get a home pregnancy test kit (I'm not sure what country you are from so I'm not sure if they are available). You do these at home, no doctor, and they have almost instant results.

The odds are that you are not pregnant but there is always the chance. Keep us posted.