My daughter has been having severe chest pain over the past 7 years she is now 10. Most of them only last a few seconds, one or two have lasted hours. The cardiologist said there is nothing wrong with her heart,or lungs they did an ekg and ultrasound. No inflamation shown. She has chest pain usually seveal times a day that will stop her in her tracks, but I have noticed right before she gets an ear infection (Whitch are about evey 3 or 4 months) the chest pain's become more frequent like every 5 minutes. Emergency room doctor recommended I give her an anti inflamitory for a week and it worked. Every day she had less and less pain with no chest pain on the 7th day, but several days later the pains were back to nearly everyday. I do not believe they are stress related at all !!, but I have found that a hot bath relaxes her and they stop. Sometimes I can hear the irregular beat to her heart, but doctors make me feel like I am over reacting, and I'm not, I have five childen and I know when something is not right.
She also complains of random hot flases not associated with the pain and friequent headaches. She also feels bloated and sick to her stomach. She is a very happy child and the doctors tell me is could be a panic attack but I know my daughter and that is not it. I am tired of seeing my daughter in such pain.

It seems to me that if this problem is happening for the bigger part of your daughter's life that it can't be just your overreaction and "nothing" - if things were that easy and simple the thing would have be gone by now. Even if it was panic attack that is causing it, when she gets into this much pain and it seriously affects the way she lives, than she should be treated for those panic attacks, right? What are the chances for you two to go and see a different doctor? Bloating and nauseousness could point to some problem with the stomach - if they are as constant as the pain is, but I understand your frustration about being unable to do anything to help your daughter without at least some medical base. So, that is why I think that the best thing would be is to find a different doctor, if you can.